Our book “How to Heal a Bad Birth: making sense, making peace and moving on“ is available in more than 40 library locations in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Remember most libraries will do interlibrary holds, so if it is not at your local library, you can request they transfer a copy from another branch.
Or, you can request that your library purchase a copy – it is available via the usual channels that they acquire their books.
This is list is by no means exhaustive, so please do check your local library too!
And a massive THANK YOU to the women who have purchased our book and donated it to the library so that other women can access our support – we are so very grateful!
- Brisbane City Council Libraries (5 copies)
- Cooloola Libraries (Gympie and Imbil) (2 copies donated by midwife Betty Smith)
- Gold Coast City Libraries (2 copies)
- State Library of Queensland
- Thuringowa Libraries Townsville
- University of Queensland Library
- Logan City Council Library (2 copies)
- Ipswich Libraries
- Moreton Bay Region Libraries
- Atherton Tablelands Libraries
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Ballarat Library (these copies donated by Emily and Sandy from Ballarat Birth Support)
- Daylesford Library
- Maryborough Library
- Geelong Regional Libraries
- City of Melbourne Libraries
- Mornington Peninsula Libraries
- City of Bunbury Libraries (1 copy donated by Shashi Hesson Doula)
- Kind Edward Memorial Hospital’s Women and Newborn Health Library
- SEATTLE: King County Libraries (5 copies)
- Neill Public Libraries in City of Pullman
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library
- Sno-Isle Libraries (2 copies)
- Wilkinson Public Library, Telluride
- Jefferson County Public Library : 2 copies: (Lakewood Library and Belmar Library)
- CALIFORNIA: City of Santa Clara Public Libraries
- IOWA : City of Ankeny, Kirkendall Public Library
- OHIO : Columbus Metropolitan Library (2 copies)
- VIRGINIA : University Libraries at Virginia Tech
- Antwerp : Karel de Grote Hogeschool library